Looking for the easiest way to prepare beef brisket? Here is how to cook simply delicious beef brisket infused with a unique flavor. Serve it with Macaroni Salad, slathered in BBQ sauce.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash garlic and salt on the cutting board and make a paste. Add rosemary and mash again. Put that paste inside a bowl and mix 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Season both sides of brisket with kosher salt and black pepper. Place a roasting pan in the oven keeping the flame medium and coat it with olive oil. Put brisket in pan and sear to form a brown crust on both sides.
- Place all vegetables around the brisket and put rosemary paste over it. Add wine and tomatoes while tossing them on parsley and bay leaves.
- Use aluminium foil to cover the pan tightly. Bake it for about 3-4 hours while basting every 30 minutes with pan juices till beef is fork-tenderace brisket on cutting board for 15 minutes. Scoop vegetables out of pan and cover it to keep it warm.
- Put pan juices in a roasting pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes while stirring it continuously to get a fine thick sauce.
- Slice brisket and serve it with crispy potato pancakes or Macraoni Salad.